From our 1923 founding in Shorewood, Wisconsin, to our current family of 40+ branch offices, North Shore Bank
covers communities on Wisconsin's eastern edge - from Kenosha in the south to Green Bay and the Door County peninsula in the north and has 1.8 billion dollars in assets. While we now offer 24-hour online and telephone banking and other modern banking conveniences, we stay true to our roots. Whether helping families handle their day-to-day finances, purchase a new home, invest for retirement, or helping small businesses grow; all of us at North Shore Bank remain committed to our customers and the communities we serve.
Why would I want to work for North Shore Bank or Illinois State Bank?
Banking is a dynamic industry that balances the rewards of developing and maintaining personal relationships with customers and the opportunities to assist people in reaching their financial goals. North Shore Bank and Illinois State Bank, a division of North Shore Bank, strive to maintain their reputation as local banks that are actively involved in the communities they serve. You probably already know some of the things that make North Shore Bank and Illinois State Bank a great place to work. After all, we're a strong and growing company. We're family friendly. We encourage and foster the career development of our employees.
In addition to finding fulfillment and satisfaction in your work and work relationships, there are other great reasons to work here:
- You work in a professional, yet friendly work environment.
- Your efforts are appreciated, recognized and rewarded.
- You can continually improve yourself through exceptional, ongoing training.
- You learn to use state-of-the-art technology.
- Many positions offer the opportunity to earn bonuses and/or incentives.
- You can advance and experience career growth consistent with your goals and skills